There are so many things going on right now that I thought I would do a post just to give all my followers an update.
* First and foremost, I would like to remind everyone that my Children's Charity Event is coming to a close. I have successfully raised $90 to help purchase books for children. I am only $10 from my goal so I am going to leave this open for one more week before I pick my winners. Click on the link above for details on how to be entered to win one of 6 prize packages.
* Second, I am currently running a contest that goes through Sunday to win a $5 Amazon gift card. There we are talking about book organization. Head over for a chance to win.
* Third, I want to talk briefly about a new adventure that I am hoping to take. This past year I have done some promotional work for an few authors including running contests, helping with street team responsibilities, and general book promotion. I would like to believe that I have done a pretty good job with this and I really enjoy it. Because of that I have decided to seek the position as an Author's Personal Assistant. If you are interested in more information about these services or know of someone who might be, please visit my PA page on my blog or email me direct at email@example.com
* Fourth thing for today is I have started a Yahoo Group called Romance Book Bloggers. We are the sisterhood of romance book bloggers. In this group you have the opportunity to promote your own blog and also help promote others like yourself. Whether you are a new or old blogger, author, or romance fan there is a place for you there. The only recommendation is you MUST own and operate a blog in the romance genre.
* Fifth and final thing on today's agenda is a BIG THANK YOU to all my followers and authors who have helped make this a success. I realized that I am only 7 people away from hitting 100 followers. When I started this blog back in June 2011 I never expected it to go over so well. So thank you, maybe if I hit 100 I will do a special thank you contest. Hmmm...now that has got me thinking. Spread the word and I will see what I can come up with.
Ok, so that is all for today. Thanks again to all my fans and all the authors who have generously offered up prizes, swag, and their time for this blog, I really appreciate it.
So goodbye for now. I will be back soon =D