Friday, January 6, 2012

Review of Wicked Werewolf Night by Lisa Renee Jones




A witch after his secret. A wolf after her pleasure.
Nico Moore is the leader of of The Werewolf Society’s elite Royal Guard. Aylia Richardson is the witch who calls to the beast in Nico, but destiny has also made her the keeper of a gift that threatens the very existence of his race. To destroy this gift will destroy this woman…the only one he has ever dared to call ‘mate’.


Read an excerpt here

Buy on Amazon








Review...


When I started reading the Vampire Wardens I was quickly sucked into an amazing series. Wicked Werewolf Nights is the perfect extension to this series as well as being able to be read as a stand alone. I was slightly bored in the beginning having already read book 3 in the Wardens since there is some repeat of story but I understand why Lisa did that. She was setting the stage for those who have not read the Wardens. When this story started to get into it's own, bored was the last thing I felt. Oh my...what a hot story. The characters were amazing and well developed and the story line was very exciting. Ms Jones does a fantastic job of keeping you on your toes and interested throughout the whole book. The smexin was hot and intense and the chemistry between the two characters was palpable. Very well done Lisa ~ I look forward to future books in this series.

Would I recommend this to my friends? Absolutely but would also recommend reading the Wardens first.

Read more about Lisa Renee Jones on her website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books I've Read and Enjoyed!

Renegade
Nauti Boy
Reno's Chance: A Navy Seals Story
Rescue Me
Honk If You Love Real Men: Four Tales of Erotic Romance
Long Hard Ride
Wild Card
Dangerous Games
Hidden Agendas
Killer Secrets
Maverick
Heat Seeker
Black Jack
Loving Lies
Cowgirl Up and Ride
Tied Up, Tied Down
Rough, Raw, and Ready
Rode Hard, Put Up Wet
Branded as Trouble
All Jacked Up


Leagh's favorite books »
}