Thursday, January 12, 2012

~~ Dirty Little Secret ~~



Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by  Under the Covers. Every Thursday they get to know other bloggers and readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. They hope that you will all join them!

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers. Be kind and follow me here too!
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question UTC proposes! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.

Non-bloggers: We want to hear from you as well!!! Let us know your answer in the comments!

We hope you join us and let us know your Dirty Little Secrets!

This week's question:

Do you prefer your heroes dark and broody...



or blonde and boisterous?





My answer here at Romance Book Craze....


Hmmmm....I definitely like the idea of a dark and broody man who is alpha and dangerous but then I also enjoy the blonde blue eyed type with a good sense of humor. So my final answer is...BOTH!!! Yep, I want both ~ maybe even at the same time *snicker* Best of both world.


Head over to UTC to join or comment!!!! 


Until next time
(((HUGS)))
Leagh


**We love comments here at Romance Book Craze so go forth and share your thoughts**

7 comments:

  1. See...I think my favorite would be a Blonde, Boisterous, Broody, Alpha Male :) gimme one of those and I'm perfectly happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them dark with a touch of bad boy =)


    http://www.guiltypleasuresbookreviews.com/2012/01/do-you-prefer-your-heroes-dark-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe yep. Having both would be the best!


    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right there with ya girl!! BOTTTTTTH!!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them all after all what's life without a variety?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol there's nothing wrong with both... at the same time. But I definitely don't share... ever! But in the end, I'd pick the dark and broody guy anytime!
    Understanding Shae's Story DLS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking a marbled rye maybe. You know a touch of both swirled together.

    ReplyDelete

Books I've Read and Enjoyed!

Renegade
Nauti Boy
Reno's Chance: A Navy Seals Story
Rescue Me
Honk If You Love Real Men: Four Tales of Erotic Romance
Long Hard Ride
Wild Card
Dangerous Games
Hidden Agendas
Killer Secrets
Maverick
Heat Seeker
Black Jack
Loving Lies
Cowgirl Up and Ride
Tied Up, Tied Down
Rough, Raw, and Ready
Rode Hard, Put Up Wet
Branded as Trouble
All Jacked Up


Leagh's favorite books »
}