Monday, February 6, 2012

Lets give a big Romance Book Craze welcome to our newest reviewer!!!

Welcome to Romance Book Craze Jeannietone!!!! We are so happy you joined our team. 


Here is her bio ~


My name is Jeannie. I am the proud wife of a Marine Veteran who happens to also be my High School sweetheart and the love of my life. Love me a man in uniform. We have two wonderful boys David and Jonathan who have a 6 year gap in age. I am a certified bookworm and romance lover. I am also in the process of finishing College with my Bachelors in Accounting and then getting my CPA, which also makes me a Numbers freak lol. I love dancing around my house like a nut, singing, working out, taking hotbaths, having a wonderful glass of North Carolina Wine and just living life. I am a open book so feel free to ask any questions.


With Jeannietone on our team we will be able to get even more reviews out to our followers so we are very happy about this. Stay tuned for many new and exciting things happening at Romance Book Craze in the upcoming year.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jeannie!!! I've been following RBC for quite some time!!! This is a fun place to hang out! Everyone here is awesome!!! So on that note, WELCOME!!!! I can't wait to read your upcoming reviews!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! You are working with one of the sweetest people I know =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to one of the most awesome review sites, run by an amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete

Books I've Read and Enjoyed!

Renegade
Nauti Boy
Reno's Chance: A Navy Seals Story
Rescue Me
Honk If You Love Real Men: Four Tales of Erotic Romance
Long Hard Ride
Wild Card
Dangerous Games
Hidden Agendas
Killer Secrets
Maverick
Heat Seeker
Black Jack
Loving Lies
Cowgirl Up and Ride
Tied Up, Tied Down
Rough, Raw, and Ready
Rode Hard, Put Up Wet
Branded as Trouble
All Jacked Up


Leagh's favorite books »
}