Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm Back!!!

Hey ya'll! I just want to say that I am finally back to the blogging community. I have my computer set up, even though it is temporary due to construction, and I can finally get online a bit more now.

Starting tomorrow Romance Book Craze is kicking off a huge book tour with Lisa Renee Jones. There are 12 blogs involved and 17 days of fun. Check out the link HERE for more information. We are going to be featuring and reviewing her Zodius series. With book #3 THE DANGER THAT IS DAMION releasing soon this is the perfect opportunity for you to get caught up with the series or if you haven't started it yet, there are numerous chances to win the first two books. Trust me, this is one series that you don't want to miss!!!

Hope to see you all in the coming weeks.

With love,
Leagh

2 comments:

Books I've Read and Enjoyed!

Renegade
Nauti Boy
Reno's Chance: A Navy Seals Story
Rescue Me
Honk If You Love Real Men: Four Tales of Erotic Romance
Long Hard Ride
Wild Card
Dangerous Games
Hidden Agendas
Killer Secrets
Maverick
Heat Seeker
Black Jack
Loving Lies
Cowgirl Up and Ride
Tied Up, Tied Down
Rough, Raw, and Ready
Rode Hard, Put Up Wet
Branded as Trouble
All Jacked Up


Leagh's favorite books »
}