Holiday Survival Guide
Hi, everyone! (And a very big thank you to Leagh for inviting me over!) In the U.S., we’re currently recovering from Thanksgiving (oh, the turkey, the dressing!) and, of course, we’re trying to get over the mania that is Black Friday. The holiday shopping season is in full swing. Chaos is reigning. Folks are trying to get presents. Deal with relatives. Clean houses. Wrap. Gah! Madness.
And how do you survive this madness?
Well, the characters from my new book, ANGEL OF DARKNESS, are here to offer some tips.
A Vamp’s Guide to Surviving the Holidays:
- Flash some fang to the folks who steal your parking space. Yes, you know what/who I’m talking about.
- Mother-in-law drama? She says your house isn’t clean enough? Really? Bite her.
- Only one Nintendo Wii left at that awesome discount price? Don’t be afraid to dig deep and use some supernatural strength to grab that goodie.
- Channel your inner vamp. You don’t fear the shopping. Make the shopping fear you.
And in the interest of equal time, my hero, the fallen angel Keenan, wanted to offer his survival advice, too…
Angel Advice for Holiday Hell
- Lines are for the weak. (Uh, I think he means to shop at home and use your computer.)
- Punish your enemies by withholding gifts. (Right…I think he means give to those who made the nice list!)
- Reward yourself. (Oh, that’s a good one. When you’re shopping—don’t forget to pick up something for yourself—chocolate, anyone?)
- And if you cross my path, it will be the last mistake you make. (I’ll assume Keenan means not to get between him and—um, anything? But maybe you can use this fierce mantra to empower yourself—or maybe we should just avoid advice from an angry fallen angel…)
|Available tomorrow!!! 11/29/11|
As an angel of death, Keenan’s job is to collect the souls on his list. He’s carried out his duty for two thousand years and never faltered once. Until he meets Nicole St. James. When the moment of death comes, Keenan hesitates, and instead of taking Nicole, Keenan touches the vampire who’s attacking her.
Cast out of heaven for disobedience, Keenan plummets to earth. Six months later, he finally manages to track Nicole to a bar in Mexico. He’s stunned to discover that the woman he remembers has undergone a dramatic change—she’s become a vampire. And when he realizes that she’s the target of all manner of enemies—other vampires, demons, even shifters—he’ll do whatever it takes to protect her, even if all hell breaks loose…
Read an excerpt here
I hope your holidays are filled with cheer and laughter...and not so much holiday stress. And if you've got some holiday survival advice to offer, please do! One commenter will win ANGEL OF DARKNESS
ANGEL OF DARKNESS—Available 11/29/11 from Kensington Brava
When an angel falls, all hell breaks loose…
Thank you everyone for visiting by blog!!!